Welcome to Colts Blooded, the only Indianapolis Colts blog to not suck (too bad). Over the next coming infinite amount of time, I will be providing updates on Colts news, rumors, and associated news.
I am no football expert. I'm not a numbers guy. I don't follow NCAA football so I don't know shit about the draft; but I love the Colts and can keep you up to date on all the happenings you need to know about as a Colts fan. And if you aren't a Colts fan... why are you here? Just kidding, I will cater to you to with my cutting wit and whimsical charm.
Is it working yet?
There are some big events coming in the near future; the draft is approaching quickly, followed by OTAs and minicamps, all of which I will be trying to discuss (mostly in the snidest way possible).
So stay tuned, and thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment